Me and the lovely fellow Mayfielders I "married" at a Vegas-themed event here on Campus
Hello all, Jacob here! I'm not quite sure what else there is to be said on this bio page that hasn't already been said in other places. I guess the best way for you readers to figure out who I am and what I do is to tune in for when I get to take the wheel and write a post now and then.
But because that doesn't tell you anything at all (I'm good at that), here's at least some bare-bones info about me :
- I'm originally from middle Tennessee, so I've been exposed to Vandy pretty much forever
- I'm an English major here at the University.
- No, that does not mean I want to teach.
- Quite honestly, I don't know what I want to do with that degree.
- But I do other things here too!
- I work! I work with Samantha, actually!
- We call alumni. Sometimes they're nice. Sometimes they're kinda terrible people who yell at us.
- I fence! Well, I used to fence, but then I got hurt. But hey, I still go back and see these guys, and support them in their endeavors.
- Just, you know, from the sidelines.
- I also juggle, which is way more awesome than it sounds. Go look for yourselves!
- In case you're lazy like I am, that link goes to our spring display of awesomeness, Juggleville! It's worth a watch, because it has me! And also because it's the culmination of a lot of wonderful and talented people's hard work.