Sunday, April 21, 2013

Captain's Log: 4/21/2013

Well, everyone, this is it. My final blogpost for the project. You'll no longer be hearing from Jacob under the banner of Defying Gravity, but the show will go on! Though the project's coming to a close, we here at Defying Gravity are far from done making waves here at Vandy.

Enough of that sentimentality, though, you're here to hear about the weekend.  Now, mine is not nearly as exciting as most people's this particular weekend, as I did not attend the Rites of Spring, but I have heard good things about several of the performances through the grapevine.  Instead, I spent the weekend recouping a bit in preparation for the final stretch.  My finals take the form of papers moreso than exams, so I've got an easier load than many, but I'm still going to be spending almost all of my next three days writing stuff. 

Before I log out for the last time, I just want to say, it's been a fun ride, and I hope you all got something out of this, because I know we did.

Have a good summer, and all that business.

-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment