Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekend Report

Good evening, dear readers!

I, Samantha, had a pretty low key weekend. No wild adventures this time around.On Friday night, a friend and I treated some off campus church friends to a meal at the Pub, which they greatly enjoyed! It was fun to see our campus dining to get so much appreciation from people who hadn’t had it before.


 

I happily spent the next morning at the Vanderbilt Call Center in the Baker building! 




What was I doing there? Well, some coworkers and I called a bunch of really nice Vanderbilt alumni and encouraged them to give back to the university and support current students. We also looked at several entertaining internet memes about Snowstorm Nemo.

 

And since then, I’ve just been hitting the books (and articles, and notes).

But on the upside, only a few more weeks until Spring Break, hurrah! I hope you have a very nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment