Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day Weekend!

Hey everyone!

Jacob here! As you're very likely aware, we just wrapped up Valentine's Day weekend.  As such, I don't have many exciting tales to tell you of my adventures on campus, as I spent most of it with my loved one. 
However, that doesn't mean that I don't have a story to tell!
The occasion called for a cake, and being cullinarily-challenged, I had to enlist the help of the lovely Samantha (whose blog posts you should go scour for fun times!).  After a couple hours labor and the Mayfield smelling overwhelmingly of strawberries, we finished the cake just in time for me to abscond for the weekend with our beautifully-crafted confection!
I suppose the moral of the story is that baking a cake is never NOT a good idea.  Anyway, see you guys next time!

Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment