Sunday, November 25, 2012


Hi!

Katie here, with a Turkey Break update!

As you probably know, Thanksgiving was this past Thursday, so I spent the past week at my house in Memphis, TN.
Eating way too much of this
One of the highlights of Thanksgiving Break for me was getting to watch the Commodores win two football games, although I had to watch the second game from my house.
I'm so proud to go to Vandy right now.
Another awesome part of this week was shopping. My mom and I braved the lines at Target Thursday night to participate in the beginning of Black Friday madness. 
That is never happening again.
Other than that, I had a pretty typical, relaxing break. I celebrated my niece's second birthday, spent a lot of time playing with my cousins and my siblings, and watched way too much television. 

Of course, now break is over, and it's time to return to the real world and being an adult.

image

I believe this is my last blog post this year, since I will be in Spain next semester. So, thanks for reading, and good luck with exams, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment